Sunday, November 06, 2005

Real Willis

Real Willis's new facebook picture scares me. He looks like Richard Belzer on Law & Order: SVU and I don't think he means to, which is crazy cause he does and I love Richard Belzer. Look, see for yourself: Is he not a dead ringer for him or what. I mean, call me crazy but that's been going around a lot lately. This is a perfect example:
Doris Belack and Joanna Merlin confuse me all the time. One was in Tootsie, one was in the Ten Commandments. But get this: both play judges on Law & Order. Coincidence...? Oh shit, when I googled Merlin's name to find this picture, it came up with the Tisch site. She teaches in grad acting. Ok, just called and left a message on her voicemail. I hope she calls me back on Monday. Here's another example:

Not that Todd looks like him, or is similar to him in any way, I'm just saying some people look a lot like each other when they wear makeup.
To tie this all together, Belzer is friends with Baskin and Irving. I know cause I saw them together. I hope he's not really weird too.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home