Sunday, November 06, 2005

Real Willis

Real Willis's new facebook picture scares me. He looks like Richard Belzer on Law & Order: SVU and I don't think he means to, which is crazy cause he does and I love Richard Belzer. Look, see for yourself: Is he not a dead ringer for him or what. I mean, call me crazy but that's been going around a lot lately. This is a perfect example:
Doris Belack and Joanna Merlin confuse me all the time. One was in Tootsie, one was in the Ten Commandments. But get this: both play judges on Law & Order. Coincidence...? Oh shit, when I googled Merlin's name to find this picture, it came up with the Tisch site. She teaches in grad acting. Ok, just called and left a message on her voicemail. I hope she calls me back on Monday. Here's another example:

Not that Todd looks like him, or is similar to him in any way, I'm just saying some people look a lot like each other when they wear makeup.
To tie this all together, Belzer is friends with Baskin and Irving. I know cause I saw them together. I hope he's not really weird too.

1 Comments:

At 2:51 AM, Blogger Juliette said...

Week on the Web
A CHINESE blogger's site has been shut down days after its nomination in the "freedom of expression" category of an international blogging contest.
Find out how to buy and sell anything, like things related to how to repair a road bicycle on interest free credit and pay back whenever you want! Exchange FREE ads on any topic, like how to repair a road bicycle!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home