Sunday, November 06, 2005

Smurf Wars

Dear UNICEF,

I like you and sometimes I put pennies in your orange box at Halloween time. However, please stop using Smurfs to promote your war agenda.



"The 20-second video commercial clip aims to show that war can happen in the most innocent of places, and the victims are of all ages and all walks of life. The advertisement is aimed at an adult audience and is only shown after 9 p.m. to avoid upsetting young Smurfs fans." - random "Celebrating Ramadan" website

I'm a young Smurf fan and I have to watch TV after 9 pm cause that's the only time
Law & Order and Desperate come on. Look, we all know the war is between the troops and the terrorists and doesn't have anything to do with us. So please leave me and the Smurfs the fuck out of it. Thanks.

- Smurphy

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home